Full-Day Diode Laser Training
Friday, August 24th, 2018
Presenter: Janet Press, RDH, and Fellow of the Academy of Laser Dentistry
Location: CAO Group, Inc. - 4628 W. Skyhawk Drive, West Jordan, UT (15 minutes from SLC airport)
8 CE Credits (See pricing table below)
8:00 am to 5:00 pm with lunch provided
This Laser Program Meets the Certification Curriculum Guideline for Laser Dental Education. Intended for Students, Dentists, and Hygienists.
Limited seats - Register Here!
or Call 877-877-9778 for more info
About the Hands-On Simulation Workshop Portion
In this hands-on clinical simulation program, you will learn the specifics of laser fiber optic delivery and discover the precise nature of using a laser device. Working with simulation exercises, this workshop is designed to build confidence and clinical skill sets ideal for successful implementation of the Diode Laser.
About the Lecture and Examination Portion
- Differentiate the science of laser wavelengths and their absorption characteristics.
- Explain how the lasers function and produce the unique characteristics of light energy.
- Recognize the key elements of laser safety.
- Explore new diagnostic and treatment models that support patient acceptance of doctor and hygiene laser-assisted procedures.
- Discuss the regenerative healing benefits of laser energy adjunctive to conventional SRP.
- Employ Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy, Curettage for Gingivitis, Chronic Aggressive Periodontitis.
- Learn about and support dentist-treated deep pocket therapy for Aggressive Periodontitis.
- Interpret laser-tissue interaction, power settings, and the various techniques used to obtain optimal clinical outcome with periodontal therapy, recall, medically compromised patients and difficult to manage areas.
- Successfully increase the number of laser surgical, periodontal therapy and laser recall management procedures per day.
- Profit from increased production as your patients say "yes" to the incorporation of lasers.
About Janet Press, RDH:
Ms. Janet Press holds the Academy of Laser Dentistry Fellowship and received Certification in soft-tissue laser training through the ADL in 1995. Previously, Co-Director of the Dynamic Team and Laser Certification programs, Janet was an integral faculty member at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI) for ten years. Internationally recognized as an expert in the field of Dental Hygiene Laser Education she has provided Laser education/training to over 9000 dental hygienists and dentists in the academic environment as well as the private sector.
Ms. Press is recognized nationally for her significant growth of "Lasers in Hygiene" and the regulations that surround the use of lasers in numerous states. Janet was also named "Distinguished Dental Professional" by Dentsply International, is a member of the American Dental Hygiene Association, the Academy of Laser Dentistry, a Founding Member of the American Academy of Oral Systematic Health, and is the owner of 21st Century Dentistry, LLC, specializing in Dental Team Communication and Clinical Dental Hygiene Education.